Swear To God Detailed Page.
Swear To God
Skip around a magical keyboard echoing cusswords.
As a tigress thrown onto a magical keyboard, you'll have to sidestep traps and keep cute creatures at bay. The keys echo the uttered curses of the gods. Their words bring doom or blessing. It is crucial to study the layout of the keyboard and sense which letters flare up next.
The donation amount will depend on how much I will be able to raise.
- If the amount is less than $1000, I will donate 20%.
- If the amount is between $1000 and $3000, I will donate 40%.
- If the amount is more than $3000, I will donate 60%.
On the 2nd of June 2020 I donated 110€ to Doctors Without Borders. (Donation Confirmation).
If this action will be successful, I will keep this going.
Update Version 1.2
Fixes and Tweaks:
- Smoother transition from the tutorial to the main menu.
- Missing-characters-scroll-view behaves nicer.
- Tweaked scroll speed.
- The Game loads 3% faster.
- Intro comic has refined comic look.
- Motion and focus lines added.
- "The stony keyboard began to hum."-Panel replaced.
- Intro comic is now within the game.
- Click on the C-button in the main menu window to read it.
Update Version 1.1
- Better screen aspect ratio support (16:10, 21:9, 5:4, 4:3, 9:16, etc..)
- Improved canvas scaling.
- Intro story images preserve aspect.
- The camera zooms out to overlook the entire keyboard.
- Additional keys list shift key, caps-lock key, and alt key.
- You can press them to display alternative characters on the keyboard.
- The arrows stuck in the bunnies get reset properly.
- The bow and the arrow, which is used in the shot animation, will now properly roll around once dropped and fade out on the player's death.
- High-score-screen displays achieved rank.
As a solopreneur, I did all the work.
► As Game Designer
- Development of game ideas
- Prototype creation
- Definition of core and support game mechanics
- Game test preparation and execution
- Feedback collection
► As Developer
- Implemented game-mechanics
- Implemented character-controller
- Setup Animation-Controllers
- Setup google sheets editor pipeline
- Implemented UI-Logic
- Build and deployed on itch and gamejolt