Fluffy Dice Detailed Page.
Cats, turned into cubes by a witch, participate in a board-game. They are thrown like dice, where the outcome of the roll determines how far the cube/cat can move. At each step the cube rolls over, triggering new effects, for example a cat can jumping, when turned on its tail. Skillfully rolling the dice and carefully planning moves is essential to winning the race against other felines. A few cats fight with claws over the scarce ingredients, which are needed to lift the spell.
Game Design Document
► As Game Designer
- Aided to keep vision
- Wrote a background story (Dismissed)
- Helped define core and support game mechanics
- Co-wrote prototype manual
- Co-wrote game design document
- Co-wrote introductory poem
- Layouted the print version
- Collected feedback
► As Programmer/Developer/Artist
- UI animations
- Feedback system
- Asset implementation and colliders
- Bug reports and some fixes
- Rigging, skinning and animation (Dismissed)
The team name describes the action "to gobble down games" or the so called bird. The group consists of game design students from the Media Design Hochschule (Berlin).