Crashed Captain Detailed Page.
The player will struggle to keep a paralyzed captain alive and bring him safely from a damaged ship. The only means of getting him to the escape pods is by using centrifugal or gravitational force since the player controls the ship
and not the captain. A tilt sensor and accelerometer are preferred input devices. A mobile resembles the defective ship, which is tumbling around. This gives the player a realistic feeling for the forces he is subjecting the captain
to. The game is a competitive arcade marble game, which has some depth. The players are feeling sorry whenever they shoot the human ball across the map in order to save time.
► As Game Designer/Product Owner
- Generated game idea
- Pitched game idea
- Defined core and support game mechanics
- Wrote game design document
- Research to artificial gravity and rocket science
- Wrote a background story
- Wrote Dialogs
- Collected feedback
► As Artist/Developer
- 2D Graphics for assets, menu and cockpit
- 3D mars and sky box (Textures from Nasa)
- Helped unwrap and texture walls
- Designed icons and logos
- Implementation asset and created colliders
- Bug reports
- Menu and intro
PIG (Political incorrect games)
Political incorrect games, Inc. (Pig), also known as "political incorrect", "piggy games" or "oink oink you kinky pig", is a group of German game design students founded April 28, 2016.