Fluffy Dice Detailed Page.
Cats, turned into cubes by a witch, participate in a board-game. They are thrown like dice, where the outcome of the roll determines how far the cube/cat can move. At each step the cube rolls over, triggering new effects, for example a cat can jumping, when turned on its tail. Skillfully rolling the dice and carefully planning moves is essential to winning the race against other felines. A few cats fight with claws over the scarce ingredients, which are needed to lift the spell.
Game Design Document
► As Game Designer
- Aided to keep vision
- Wrote a background story (Dismissed)
- Helped define core and support game mechanics
- Co-wrote prototype manual
- Co-wrote game design document
- Co-wrote introductory poem
- Layouted the print version
- Collected feedback
► As Programmer/Developer/Artist
- UI animations
- Feedback system
- Asset implementation and colliders
- Bug reports and some fixes
- Rigging, skinning and animation (Dismissed)
The team name describes the action "to gobble down games"
or the so called bird. The group consists of game design students from the Media Design